As a subsidiary of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero), Angkasa Pura Supports established on March 8, 2012 with the aim of supporting the Parent Company in managing 13 airports in Indonesia. In 2014, the Company developed its market coverage by entering the commercial segment outside of the airport. In 2015, the Company expanded its services from Middle to East Indonesia through 21 service- area.
Vision and Mission
To become a world-class company with integrated IT-based services in the aviation industry and infrastructure.
- Providing superior and reliable services for customer satisfaction.
- Creating added values for employees, shareholders and strategic partners.
- Provide positive contribution to the environment, community and other key stakeholders.
The corporate values that serve as a guideline for APS day-to-day activities are:
- Accountability, to be responsible, responsive and reliable.
- Professionalism, having high integrity, strive to perfection and being persistent in carrying out the duties.
- Satisfaction, to be attentive, proactive and innovative.
- DKI Jakarta
PT Angkasa Pura Suport together with PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) signed a memorandum of understanding regarding fund services for employees on Monday, April 1st,
Mandiri Syariah President Director Toni EB Subari, Mandiri Syariah Wholesale Banking Director Kusman Yandi, President Director of PT Angkasa Pura Suport Iwan Hartawan, Director of
Realizing the importance of the role and function of Human Resources (HR) in the company, Angkasa Pura Support inaugurated the APS Learning Center located on
Since 2014, APS has been a member of the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA). ISSA is engaged in the Facility Service world, which includes Management of Cleaning & Maintenance (Facility Services).